1. Welcome to SimplyIT.cloud!
SimplyIT.cloud is a web based service, which is the property of SimplyIT.cloud s.r.o. located at: Výškovická 2607/66, Zábřeh , Ostrava – 70030, Czech Republic.
The present terms and conditions regulate the use of SimplyIT.cloud Website and web-based Application and represent the contract concluded between SimplyIT.cloud s.r.o. (“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”) and you, private or commercial user („you“, “client” or „user“), which authorises you to use SimplyIT.cloud s.r.o. services („Terms“ or “Contract“).
Please read these Terms carefully. By registering or signing up for SimplyIT.cloud web-based application (“Application”) on our website https://simplyit.cloud (“Website”) you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, then please do not register or sign up for SimplyIT.cloud s.r.o. Application. If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of business or other legal entity, you hereby represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
2. Eligibility/ Registration
In order to use SimplyIT.cloud Application, you must:
- be at least eighteen (18) years old and able to enter into contracts
- complete the registration process
- agree to the Terms
- provide true, complete and up to date contract information, including credit card that you are authorized to use if you are registering for a paid (Basic, Enterprise) editions.
By using SimplyIT.cloud Application you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above and that you won’t use the Service in a way that violates any laws or regulations. SimplyIT.cloud s.r.o. may refuse service, close accounts of any users, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
3. Services available
This edition is absolutely free of charge, but has limited duration of thirty (30) days. Its purpose it to allow users to try and experience our Application and become familiar with its functions in its full range. It contains all functionality and requires zero commitment. Only limitation is 30 days duration that can be prolonged after mutual agreement between us and client. If you wish to upgrade for the paid edition, all the data and settings entered to the Service will be preserved.
This edition is available upon monthly subscription. More characteristics of the free edition are available on the Website. The price of the subscription is based on the actual Simplyit.cloud price list available on the Website. Payments are due for any month on the same date, or the closest date in that month, to the day you signed up with us and made your first monthly payment (the Pay date). Please note that if you don’t log into your account for more than 6 months, we may treat your account as inactive and are entitled to delete the account and all data associated with it.
As long as you are signed up for any paid edition of the Service, you’ll provide us with valid credit card information and authorize us to deduct the monthly charges against that credit card. You will replace the information for any credit card that expires with information for a different valid credit card. Anyone using a credit card represents and warrants that he or she is authorized to use that credit card, and that any and all the charges may be billed to that credit card and won’t be rejected. If, for some reason, we ́re unable to process your credit card order, we ́ll try to contact you by email and may suspend your account until your payment can be processed.
The term commences when you sign up for Simplyit.cloud Application and continues as long as you use the Service. Clicking the button and signing up for the Service means that you have officially “signed” the Terms.
This contract may be terminated:
- by user by cancelling his subscription via sending email to us at email@example.com
- by user anytime by not paying the fee
- by Simplyit.cloud s.r.o. upon decision to end provision of the Service and close the platform
7. Website Cookies
8. Licence, Conduct and use guidelines
You shall use SimplyIT.cloud Application for your internal business purposes.
Unless otherwise stated, SimplyIT.cloud s.r.o. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on SimplyIT.cloud s.r.o.. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.simplyit.cloud for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.simplyit.cloud
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.simplyit.cloud
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.simplyit.cloud
- Redistribute content from SimplyIT.cloud s.r.o. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Website and Application and the use of both (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. Our total liability for all claims made about the Service will be no more than what you paid us for the service month before.